Visual Manna Art Competition. The subject of this art competition is Psalm 91. Read Psalm 91 carefully before beginning. You can choose only one verse, or illustrate the whole chapter of Psalm 91.
Email pictures of your entry to email@example.com. There is a $500 grand prize for best in show! For best in age category there are $100 for first prize, $75 for the second prize, $50 for the third prize, and art kits from Rainbow Resources for 5 honorable mentions in each category. The competition begins March 21 and closes June 21, 2020.
You can learn art techniques and pointers free by Sharon Jeffus at the Rainbow Resources website: https://ourhomeschoolforum.com/author/sharon-jeffus/
This is a perfect time to stay in and have fun with art!
What are the rules and who can enter?
Students can enter on their own, through their school, homeschool, or art studio.
- Students must be in grades K-12 and reside in the United States.
- Enter any art that can have a still digital image (painting, sculpture, drawing, collage, etc.) The theme must be Psalm 91.
- Must enter online to: firstname.lastname@example.org Do not mail art as it will not be entered in the contest or returned.
- The subject of the digital image must be created by the artist. This is not a photography contest.
- Please do not enter art from copyrighted sources such as pictures originated from Disney, Marvel, DC Comics, and Pixar. We do not catch them all but we try to filter out celebrity images that may have originated from a copyrighted photo. By entering the competition you agree that the work belongs to you and is original. Visual Manna has the right to use your image but you retain the work of art and the copyright.
Use a high resolution camera; 2 megapixels or more is suggested.
Use indirect light and make sure your image is not blurry.
Take your photograph as straight on as possible.
Your artwork must be submitted in digital form. Your name, address, age, and email must be submitted with the application.
Parents need to write a letter of permission for students to enter this competition.
In each category prizes are:
First place $100.00
Second place $75.00
Third place $50.00
Three honorable mention art kits will be given in each category.
A $500 prize and scholarship for online mentoring by Sharon Jeffus will be given to the grand prize winner.