Are you a business or ministry needing graphic art work? Visual Manna Academy can help you. Our students are the best of the best and are trained to help! What can you do with our artists?
- Put art up that shows a visual gospel and you believe is anointed. Some can be a catalyst and conversation starter to share your testimony. Have murals done in strategic places.
- Do an outreach such as a paint party as an activity that your business provides. We do paint parties for businesses and churches with the object of bringing people into the church, and creating beautiful images that impact society.
- Fill the gap teaching art and crafts to children that don’t normally have the opportunity.
- Do face painting as an outreach.
OUR ARTISTS CAN HELP YOU!!! Contact us today!
If you would like an interesting astronomy presentation from a Biblical perspective, contact email@example.com.
Had two great and amazing groups of young high school artists this week in Kansas City (pictured below). I am looking forward to moving Visual Manna Academy and Studio there. If you are interested in the best in art training for your high school artist, this is your opportunity. Contact us for more information!
For the high school credit students will also need to do vocabulary every night and reports and come to each lesson. You can schedule a group locally, or take the course online. You also can go on Art Mission trips and have access to internships! There are over 100 power points reinforcing the lessons.
Outline of high school art class:
Day One: This day will be a presentation of the elements of art and projects with each of the first three elements of art; line, shape, and texture. Art history will start with early cave painting and continue to the middle ages. We will learn techniques in drawing with line, how to see light, and techniques in using charcoal when drawing. Students will also do an ink drawing using texture. Students will do three projects.
Day Two: This day will be a presentation on the principles of art. Students will see a presentation of Renaissance masters and Baroque artists and learn principles in portrait drawing and drawing people. Students will also learn techniques in color and pastels. We will look at Impressionism and Expressionism when we discuss color and light. We will be drawing and using pastels and markers. Students will do three projects.
Day Three: Today will be presentations on atmospheric and linear perspective. We will look at master artists Cole, Bierdstadt, Friedrich, and Moran. We will do projects involving one and two point perspective and landscapes using atmospheric perspective. We will be drawing and painting. Students will do three projects learning techniques of master artists in atmospheric and linear perspective.
Day Four: Today we will talk about Art Deco and Nouveau. We will also talk about graphic art. Comic strip and anime presentations will be given. We will look at the history of graphic art and theater art. We will a poster size graphic art piece. We will also look at the history of sculpture and do a sculpture.
Day Five: Students will get a presentations of art history from early cave painting to the beginning of the abstract art movement (summary). Students will learn principles of good composition and successful graphic design and create a painting on canvas. Students will get the presentation on the elements and principles of art and create an art project that reinforces their knowledge of those.
Following is a list of art work I would like you to have completed for graduation from this program.
Art you do on mission trips will be included on this list if you choose. Select your very best work for
your final portfolio. Be sure and keep a sketchbook and always date and sign what you do. When you
come up with an original idea, jot down how you got it. You will have a whole year to finish the program.
I want you to have enough for the AP credit if you so choose. Remember to BE BOLD, BE
ORIGINAL AND BE EXCELLENT.
1. Large finished poster in mixed media can be paint/charcoal/chalk/marker.
2. T-Shirt design that goes with poster.
3. Business Card, Logo and Brochure (Computer graphics for
marketing a product). This can be for your own business or one that you are familiar with.
4. Three watercolor paintings and three canvas paintings.
5. One sculpture
6. Photograph for competition
7. One Ad
8. One finished black and white drawing of a person in history showing
composition and design and one pen and ink drawing of the same.
9. One set design/ one costume design
10. One original mural design/we will work on one mural together (this will be done on mission trips).
11. Participation in an art show.
12. Your name in an interesting way.
13. A series of twelve pictures of a certain thing done in different ways and different mediums.
14. An original comic character.
15. A collage or montage showing your sense of design and composition.
16. A poster where you bring a spiritual concept to life.
17. An original Bible lesson that has a master work of art, an element of art and instruction in technique
18. A picture in black and white ink drawing that shows you understand line and composition.
19. A portrait of a person.
20. A charcoal drawing that is 24” by 36” done with excellence. You can use a roll of brown paper to
21. A pastel portrait drawing of an animal.
22. A drawing using one point perspective and a drawing using two point perspective that shows you
understand the concept very well.
Go here for online free lessons for younger students. Students graduating the program will be encouraged to use my materials to teach younger children. For more information, CONTACT US!
Visual Manna Academy Students will receive several of my teaching power points and upon graduation from the program will be prepared to teach younger students about master artists, elements of art, and will learn how to do a project with them step by step. Students will be able to teach five group lessons in a series. You can sign up for online classes anytime. Visual Manna Academy starts officially in the fall of 2017.