About Visual Manna Media Internships
Interested in learning more?
Visual Manna Media offers one month internships by invitation. These take place in Salem, MO near the beautiful Montauk State Park. Students will develop and complete a digital portfolio, learn graphic art skills on the computer, have an opportunity to clep 6 credit hours in AP studio art and drawing, and honors high school English. They will also have an opportunity to travel and teach. All supplies and room and board included in cost. Students will help assist in teaching as well as doing their own art. Download our sample graduate portfolio to see what a portfolio looks like from an actual Visual Manna graduate. Contact us for rates.
1. Student will leave with a digital portfolio of excellent work and over 175 hours of studio work.
2. Student will have at least five well done works of original art suitable for a show, with twelve works in all for her digital portfolio (this includes two murals).
3. Hours working with a lifetime certified art teacher (me) so logging her hours will lend credibility to her teaching.
4. Student will go home with my Art Basics for Children, Master Drawing and Visual Manna One Complete Curriculum to aid in her teaching at home. She can have this free in the digital version or purchase it from Rainbow Resources. She will also have the Bible and Art Curriculum to use. She will teach students at least three times.
5. Student will understand how to work with clients in marketing her art and present herself professionally.
6. Student will assist in mural painting and understand how to estimate cost, etc.
7. Student will work with the park naturalist on work for the Department of Natural Resources and he will write a letter for her portfolio on the quality of her work.
8. Student will learn to use a desktop publishing program and create an art lesson. She will teach at least three art lessons that she has helped develop. Pictures will be taken of her classes.
Please pray about if this might be right for your children, as I feel as though each student who enters the program is called by God to be an artist.
The Lord has so blessed me with art and media training, I want to pass this on to homeschool students who feel called to minister in the arts.
Contact us with any questions about the internship opportunities and rates.
DON’T MISS OUT ON OUR CHRISTIAN HOLIDAYS ARTS AND CRAFTS EBOOK – with 50 different projects to choose from, we are sure you will enjoy this resource! FREE WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Join us here for more art lessons, art tips, resources and more at: —-> https://www.facebook.com/visualmanna
Please check out all of our other offerings too!